Your billing and subscription information can be viewed and updated on the Billing page.
On this page, you can see your subscription details, edit your payment method, or cancel your account.
In this article, you’ll learn how to access the billing page, and how to view and edit your billing details.
Accessing the Billing Page
To visit the billing page:
- Click your image avatar to open the settings drop-down menu, and click Settings.
- In the list of pages, click Billing in the Account Settings section).
View your trial status
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept all major US credit and debit cards.
AgentBright takes your security and identity protection very seriously. We use SSL encryption and a well-established credit card payment gateway service to process all payments.
Add Payment Method
To add your credit card as a method of payment, follow these steps.
- Click on Add Credit Card.
- Enter your card details.
- Click Submit.
View Invoice Statements
When a payment is processed, we email you a transaction receipt. You can see a list of past receipts in the Invoices section. To view your past invoices:
- Click View all invoices
- To view an individual invoice, click on the invoice number.
- The details of the individual invoice is displayed.
Change or Update Payment Method
We use your billing contact information for all billing correspondence. To edit the billing contact information for your account, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Billing page.
- Click Update card.
- Enter your credit card information, and click Submit.